Blue Waters St. Lucia Ltd - Marketing Coordinator
Blue Waters St. Lucia Ltd is inviting Suitably Qualified and Experienced persons to join our Team in the capacity of Marketing Coordinator.
The Marketing Coordinator consistently maintains a high level of brand equity and consumer loyalty through relevant marketing programs to achieve and surpass targeted volume growth.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Supports Sales Team by providing sales data, market trends, account analysis and new product information
- Markets products by developing and implementing campaigns
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing and advertising
- Analyzes sales forecasts and prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing sales data
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating with relevant graphics personnel, inventorying stock, placing orders and verifying receipt. Maintains promotional materials inventory
- Manages company’s FB and IG Pages, Sponsorship and Donations Portfolio
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in Marketing or equivalent qualification, preferably with experience in a manufacturing and/or distribution environment.
- At least 2 years’ experience in consumer marketing
- Must possess a vehicle
- Highly passionate about winning
- Strong relationship with key constituents in advertising, media sponsorship and events
- Passion for creativity and thinking outside the box
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefit package which will be influenced by the successful candidate’s qualification, experience and skill.
Please submit a comprehensive CV to email@example.com by Friday 14th August, 2020.