Bay Gardens Resorts - Human Resource & Training Coordinator
Department: Human Resource Department
Job Title: Human Resource & Training Coordinator
Reports To: Human Resource Manager
The ideal candidate will work under the general guidance of the Human Resource Manager and will be responsible for the company’s Talent Development Strategy by coordinating and facilitating training programs and providing day-to-day administrative support to the Human Resource Manager.
Duties And Responsibilities Include
- Assist with the organization of staff social events.
- Assist with the organization of internship programs and ensure that all interns receive the necessary support and guidance during their industrial exposure training.
- Ensure that up-to-date and accurate information is entered into the Human Resource Software in a timely manner.
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times and provide information only to those with a need to know.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions as necessary.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain the organization’s staff by assisting with the recruitment, selection, orientation and training of employees.
- Identify and assess current and future training needs.
- Develop and deliver training solutions that meet business needs; making the best use of available resources including budgeted allocations.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Ability to communicate clearly and accurately: verbally and in writing
Effective listening skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to prioritize work under pressure and meet deadlines
Demonstrated skills in database management, time management, record keeping
General knowledge of the St. Lucia Labour Act
Minimum qualification – Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or similar field.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Human Resource Coordinator or similar role.
Applications may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday 9th April 2019. Only suitably qualified applicants may be contacted for interview.