Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Department Human Resource Department
Job Title Human Resource Supervisor
Reports To Human Resource Manager
Position Summary The ideal candidate will work under the general guidance of the Human Resource
Manager and will be given oversight for the recruitment and onboarding of nonmanagement roles.
Additionally responsible for short & long term workforce planning, staffing strategies, wage and salary administration.
Duties And Responsibilities Include:
The roles and responsibilities of this position will comprise of but not be limited
to the following list:
- Adhere to the company’s standards & procedures whilst ensuring that staffing needs are met in a timely manner, from placing ads to interviewing and hiring.
- Prepare employment contracts for all new hires; ensuring accuracy with the information written therein.
- Ensure the successful onboarding of all new hires through a tailored process for each of them & providing support to their Head of Department as needed; liaising with the Human Resource Manager for any additional support or training required for the new hire.
- Maintain historical human resource records by updating the Human Resource Software with accurate information in a timely manner for all new hires and existing team members.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions as necessary.
Skills Ability to communicate clearly and accurately: verbally and in writing
Effective listening skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to prioritize work under pressure and meet deadlines
Demonstrated skills in database management, time management, record keeping
General knowledge of the St. Lucia Labour Act
Minimum qualification – Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or similar field.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Human Resource Supervisor or similar role.
Applications may be sent to email@example.com no later than Monday 6th September 2021. Only suitably qualified applicants may be contacted for interview.