ARILEC - WIRE Network Program Manager (Part-Time)
The Caribbean Electric Utility Services Corporation is accepting applications for the post of WIRE Network Program Manager (Part-Time). The primary purpose of this position is to lead the Women in Renewable Energy (WIRE) Network. She will provide lead support for managing WIRE and its various partnerships with the Caribbean Electric Utilities Association (CARILEC) and others. This person will focus on growing the impact of WIRE to reach and support more women in the renewal energy sector with leadership and professional development opportunities. This position is part time and can be undertaken remotely/virtually. However, this position has the potential to become full-time in the future.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Environment, Communications, Human Resources, International Development/relations, Geography or other relate fields
- Acceptable: Master’s in public administration, Environmental Management or related fields
- Experience in the Gender and Energy Sectors
- 3 years’ experience with a regional and international non-profit/NGO and working in a developing country context; experience managing grants and in fundraising
- Minimum 1 year experience in community management and capacity development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Must have excellent ability to understand and communicate complex program and practices to a wide variety of stakeholders;
- Ability to learn how to adopt a system thinking approach to their work; ability to listen to colleagues, partners and clients to understand the interconnected relationships between and amongst the elements in the energy and climate system and/or an individual project, and to synthetize ideas and concepts.
- Ability to work in a varying schedule including nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, and work on multiple time zones, as necessary
- Ability to work remotely, given projects will be based in a number of different countries
To learn more about the Duties and Responsibilities visit http://www.carilec.org/home/career#
Please email resume including two references and over letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail to:
The Training Manager P.O. Box CP5907 Sans Souci Castries Saint Lucia
Deadline: January 31, 2018
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.