Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Anse Chastanet | Jade Mountain Vacancy Notice
Position: Finance Director
We are seeking an experienced and analytical Finance Director with strong numerical skills to drive our company's financial operations.
Duties for the Finance Director will include but are not limited to; supervising accounting staff, overseeing internal controls, setting financial targets, developing a financial strategy, monitoring expenditure, monitoring cash flow, and managing tax compliance.
• Analyzing and reporting on financial performance.
• Overseeing audit and tax functions.
• Developing and implementing accounting policies.
• Preparing forecasts and comprehensive budgets.
• Training accounting staff.
• Reviewing departmental budgets.
• Assessing, managing, and minimizing risk.
• Analyzing complex financial data.
• Managing internal controls.
Should also possess the following SKAs:
Ability to work well in a high pressure environment;
Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company;
Ability to adapt and respond to changing work situations and environments;
Excellent organizational and planning skills;
Attention to detail;
Proven work experience as a Financial Controller or Finance Director at a luxury hotel property;
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Proficiency in accounting software.
• Financial management experience.
• Strong aptitude for math.
• Effective communication skills.
• Computer literacy.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Broad knowledge of accounting principles.
Please submit a comprehensive CV to: email@example.com no later than March 22nd, 2021.
We thank you for your interest in the position. However, only suitable applicants will be shortlisted and contacted.