Aeroprint St Lucia Ltd - Production Assistant
Aeroprint St Lucia Ltd is seeking a highly motivated and driven individual to fill the post of Production Assistant. The candidate will assist in production and fulfilling of customer orders.
- Aid in the numbering of books and forms
- Assist in the running and upkeep of various printing machinery
- Prepare paper to ensure smooth running of the production process
- Help with collating/binding/cutting where necessary
- Where necessary, assist with the preparation and installation of signs,banners,posters
- Basic Understanding of the day to day running of a printery
- Minimum of 5 CXCs including Math and English
- Knowledge of Offset Printing
- Knowledge of the use and upkeep of the following machinery would be an asset:
- AB Dick 1 Color and 2 Color Press
- Heidelberg Numbering Press
- Industrial Guillotine
- Candidate must be a fast learner, who will be motivated to assimilate and become proficient in the various printing functions.
- Must be able to work with a team and independently.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and perform under pressure
- Time Management Skills
- Optimistic Attitude
- Flexibility; and willingness to adapt to changing environment
- Results Oriented
A valid driver’s license will be an asset.
Interested persons should forward applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: March 20th 2020