West Tech Shipping - Cargo Manager – ST. LUCIA
Cargo Manager – ST. LUCIA
Looking for a knowledgeable, smart, hands-on and forward-thinking individual with an in-depth knowledge of cargo and shipping operations to lead our dynamic team. Also, has the ability to manage people effectively and is customer service centered.
JOB DUTIES include:
- Ensures the timely clearance of all air freight and sea freight cargo
- Works closely with the Customs & Excise Department as it relates to cargo clearance.
- Manages the cargo team, ensuring that their morale is high and they are performing at a high standard. Takes disciplinary action when necessary and also assist them in their career development.
- Works closely with the Customer Service team ensuring that this team is always well informed with regards to cargo operations and any issues which can be customer impacting.
- Ensures that all cargo is handled in a safe and professional manner.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Very organized with great time management skills.
- Deliverables, metrics, and deadlines based.
- Very methodical in approach to all issues.
- Disciplined and a hard worker.
- At least 2 years’ experience in managing people
At least 2 years’ experience in either of the following fields:
- Customs & Excise
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
MUST BE A RESIDENT OF ST. LUCIA
Only suitable qualified applicants will be considered. Deadline: 20th December, 2019
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject “Cargo Manager”