Vision Express Ltd. – Telesales Agent
Vision Express is seeking a suitably qualified person to join our existing Telesales Department in the capacity of Telesales Agent.
Our Telesales Agents must have excellent communication skills, including a clear, confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with our patients. While they may work from a script, TS agents must also have the ability to be flexible and creative in dealing with customers. They must represent Vision Express in a positive light at all times; this calls for optimistic candidates who aren't easily upset and who naturally like working with others.
TS Agents must be persuasive and highly motivated to engage our patients. Since it is often necessary to establish a relationship with a patient before successful call, they must also be patient and persistent.
The Telemarketing Department is the external driving force behind sales and in-store booking. This department will obtain leads from viable mediums with the primary objective of getting patients to the store, recording and analyzing patient experience. Responsibilities:
- Appointment Booking – Pre & Post appointments. Contact patients to create and/or remind of appointments.
- Campaign Promotion – Advise patients of promotions via phone, email and social media.
- Transaction Follow Up – Follow up and negotiate with third party entities on the progress of transactions and outstanding balances owed.
- Social Media Contact – Engaging patients to book appointments/answering queries.
- Sound knowledge of telemarketing practices and business telephone etiquette
- Experienced in telemarketing (preferred)
- High-level written, oral communication abilities
- Computer literate with experience using MS Office Suite/Office 365
- Basic Social Media understanding
Reports To: Marketing Manager
If you are interested please send your CV and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org