Virgin Atlantic - Certifying Engineer - Hewanorra International Airport (UVF)
Since 1984, Virgin Atlantic has been the long haul airline for people who want flying to be an adventure. Every year thanks to our partnership with Delta Air Lines our customers can connect to 200 destinations all around the world.
The Certifying Engineer is responsible for accomplishing and supervising all on-aircraft maintenance activities associated with the transit checks carried out on Virgin Atlantic Airways aircrafts and 3rd party contracts when delegated by the Station Maintenance Manager The Certifying Engineer has direct involvement with the maintenance tasks, whilst supervising Virgin Atlantic employee(s) and contracted agencies, to ensure the relevant tasks are completed to the requirements of the Company.
- Do you have sound aircraft engineering background with extensive experience in line maintenance?
- Hold and EASA license or equivalent?
- Have experience on the following aircraft types: A330 series, A350 series, B747 series or B787 series?
- Supervisory experience and proven team leadership skills?
- Excellent communication skills?
- Have successfully completed a recognized aeronautical college course or formal training package?
- Possess a valid driver’s license?
If you can answer yes to these questions, then we’re looking for you to join our Engineering team.
Our pioneering spirit and passion keeps our brand vibrantly alive. That’s why we give our people the rewards that they deserve. We have a whole host of benefits in place to help you enjoy life to the fullest. We offer a world of travel opportunities, including up to seven flights a year to a wide range of fabulous Virgin Atlantic Global Destinations, and excellent discounts across the Virgin Group of companies. Virgin Atlantic provides competitive salary packages, with superior health, dental and vision coverage, as well as a generous pension plan. Qualified candidates should send CV by email to Caribbeanjobs@fly.virgin.com. Please reference Certifying Engineer - UVF Airport in the subject line.
The application closing date is Friday July 5th, 2019
Please note, acknowledgements will only be sent to short-listed candidates under serious consideration.
Virgin Atlantic is an Equal Opportunity Employer.