Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Velox Performance - Supervisor Deadline: September 12th, 2019
Velox Performance - Supervisor
Call Center Supervisor Velox Performance is seeking for a dedicated Supervisor.
- Manage a team
- Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Preparing reports
- Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Call center, customer service, or supervisory/ managerial experience is required.
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance would be an asset
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Supervisor Vacancy
Deadline: September 12th, 2019