Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Vacation & Corporate Rentals/SIXT- Branch Manager
Vacation & Corporate Rentals/SIXT is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment Opportunity is seeking to obtain a Branch Manager to manage its Car Rental Operations with mutiple locations.
Vacation & Corporate a leading Car Rental Service provider of high-quality mobility services for business and corporate customers as well as private travelers.
Our strengths lie in our employees’ consistent service orientation, the high proportion of premium cars in the vehicle fleet and a good price-performance ratio.
We are looking for a Branch Manager with strong sales skills for the car rentals division of our Branch. We also welcome applications from those looking for a lateral move to a new career, and are keen to hear from those in hospitality, trained hotel specialists and sales.
The ideal candidate will be involved in direct service for the customer and deal with strategic control of operational metrics and the rental process every day.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are responsible for the budget and sales performance of the branch.
- You have a strong leadership, personnel management and development.
- You are responsible for coordinating and optimizing all processes in the branch.
- You are in charge of your premium vehicle fleet.
- You are responsible for bringing in new business and building on local sales and relationship.
- You ensure a high level of customer satisfaction whilst adhering to our service standards.
- You manage the day-to-day business in your branch.
- You have experience in service sector, which is relevant for our business (e.g. retail, hotel industry, catering, hospitality or service division).
- You distinguish yourself through your service-oriented way of thinking and value work that has direct customer contact.
- You have already worked as a manager in previous roles.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- You must have exceptional leadership skills and strong communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required.
- You have exceptional English skills which allows you to be a brilliant individual.
- You hold a valid driver's license.
- Must be at least 25 Years or Older.
- Must possess valid Driver License with minimum traffic violation and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years.
- Must possess minimum of - Degree in Business Management / Marketing.
- Must be Sales and Target driven.
- Must be sociable with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must contain strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must be dynamic and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to multitask.
Why Choose VC/SIXT? - We are the Industry’s Best!
Awaiting you if you join us:
- An attractive, monthly basic salary with a performance-based bonus, paid training sessions & further development opportunities, medical insurance, paid drivers license.
If this employment profile fits you, send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Application Deadline – Friday 9 August, 2019