Vacany - Baker/Pastry Chef & Driver
A catering service establishment in the north of the island is seeking suitably qualified applicants to fill the following positions.
Vacancy : Baker/Pastry chef
Summary of the position:
The candidate must have considerable working experience to work independently. Must be creative and passionate about baking and have hands on practical experience to create various types of breads, desserts, cakes, pastries, hors d’oeuvres, pizzas, snack and catering menu to include healthy menu options, with an international and local twist.
The successful candidate must have the ability to work within a fast paced bakery/ kitchen environment with a thorough knowledge of bread making process as well strong core in basic culinary skills, producing high volumes of items in a timely manner.
Skills and and Qualifications:
- Considerable working experience
- Effective time management
- Strong organizational Skills, effective Verbal &written Communication, basic computer skills
- Problem solving skills, Creativity, excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Strong leadership skills.
- Knowledge of the operating functions of kitchen equipments, tools, & appliances.
- Ability to manage production, inventory of all products, supplies, food ingredients, for purchasing in keeping with food cost target.
- Strong practice in maintaining health and safety standards of the operation.
Must be able to obtain valid health card. Must be flexible to work varied shifts including weekends and public holidays A valid driver’s license would be an advantage
Laundry service Establishment
Laundry service operation
Summary of the position
The candidate must be able to work independently and efficiently, to pick up and drop off laundry from the operation to the customer as required. The candidate must flexible & trainable and must be willing to assist with various laundry tasks whenever necessary.
- Must have a valid drivers license endorsed to operate light goods vehicle with at least 5 year experience.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent Written and verbal communication
- Time management
- Must be able to work varied shifts, including public holidays and weekends
Interested persons are asked to email applications and resume to the email address below
Deadline to submit all applications is June 30 2019 .
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledge