Vacancy - Van Salesperson / Driver
A distribution company located in Gros Islet, St. Lucia is seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies:
Van Salesperson / Driver
Incumbents will be required to:
- Achieve sales budgets set monthly.
- Promote sales through regular visits to customers and ensure that all customers are serviced on a weekly basis.
- Document and report all complaints made by customers regarding products or services to the Company immediately.
- Manage cash and inventory daily for the avoidance of ‘shorts’ (deficits) or ‘overs’ (surpluses).
- Collect money from customers, issue change, and record transactions on customer receipts/invoices.
- A valid Driver's License with endorsements for heavy vehicles /trucks
- A minimum of three (3) years' driving experience
- A sound Secondary School education
- Self-motivated with an interest in pursuing a career in sales
- A willingness to be trained for the position
- Able to work within a team and with limited supervision
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Capable of moving and lifting items between 20 – 40lbs in weight
The deadline for all applications will be November 18, 2018. Applications are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org