Vacancy - Tour Guides
A reputable tour company is currently seeking professional and experienced Tour Guides to join our Team on either a part time or full-time basis.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidates must be knowledgeable enough to provide the best interpretation of the local flora and fauna, history, geology, and culture of Saint Lucia.
You will conduct only land based tours in a professional manner and provide a high-quality and unique experience to visitors, with a strong emphasis on guest safety. The successful candidates will bring their knowledge and professionalism from similar roles and create an unparalleled and memorable experience on their tours.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and career within a positive, world class environment.
If you possess the below skills, then we’d be happy to meet!
- Multilingual – (French, Spanish, German)
- Outstanding personal presentation and the ability to communicate with people from all nationalities.
- Strong leadership and customer service skills
- Have the ability to learn and retain information.
- Well-spoken and able to speak loudly and clearly in public.
- The ability to engage guests, promote the tours, and exceed their expectations.
- Honest and hard-working.
- Punctuality, good time management skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
If you think you could be the one we are looking for, please send your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline is 24th August 2019.
Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates