Vacancy – Temporary Accounts Clerk
A leading Distribution Company, is currently looking for a Temporary Accounts Clerk to join their customer-focused team.
The Accounts Clerk provides receivables reports to management by reconciling customer invoices and receipts in accordance with strict timelines.
Qualifications & Experience:
At least level 1 ACCA, CPA, Two “A” levels including accounting or an associate degree in Business Studies with 2 years’ experience in Accounts Receivables. A degree in accounting would be an asset.
Major Duties include
- To liaise with the Senior accounts receivables Clerk in dealing with and reconciling all customer accounts.
- To negotiate with customers in dealing with all overdue accounts
- To assist in compiling information for actions against customers with old balances on their accounts.
- To provide assistance to the van sales Department in reconciling customer accounts.
- To meet with customers in formalizing payments arrangements where necessary in dealing with old balances.
- To assist the Van Sales inventory clerk in reviewing the van sales reconciliations
- To provide assistance in reconciling Bank reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- To provide assistance to the accounts department when necessary.
Skills and Other Attributes Required:
- Knowledge of Sage 300 (Accpac) would be an asset.
- Intermediate level knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work consistently within set deadlines, team player.
To apply please email your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 13th July 2018.