Vacancy - Regulator
Job Title: Regulator
Report to: Executive Director
- Monitor the activities of regulated entities to ensure compliance with national anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism financing laws
- Plans, conducts and reports findings of anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism audits and inspections of regulated entities
- Plans and conducts anti-money launder and anti-terrorism financing awareness training for regulated entities
- Produce statistics on the regulated sectors
- Undertake any other responsibility as may be assigned by the Executive Director
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in anti-money laundering compliance or Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration, Accounting or Banking plus a recognized certification in anti-money laundering compliance OR
- Professional qualification in anti-money laundering compliance plus a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a regulatory or anti-money laundering compliance environment
Employment will be non-pensionable. Compensation will be commensurate with qualification and experience will be in accordance with the terms stipulated by the Authority.
ONLY SUITABLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED AND INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.
Application with resume including the names and contact details of two references must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked: CONFIDENTIAL - APPLICATION FOR POSITION OF REGULATOR and must be sent to:
The Executive Director P.O. Box 959 Gablewoods North Post Office Castries LC02-501 Saint Lucia
Applications should be received no later than April 1, 2019