Vacancy - Operations Manager
A Regional Security Company is looking for an Operations Manager
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the efficient and effective management of all aspects of the operations and provide a professional interface with the public, ensuring that the necessary protections are in place for all Client locations and are properly and appropriately secured against threat. The Operations Manager must be fully committed to supporting the core business objectives of the company whilst obtaining best value for money for the organization.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Responsibilities include risk management assessments, as well as ensuring Compliance with local guidelines regarding emergency and security.
- Serve as liaison with local law enforcement to assist investigations of accidents, thefts, and property loss.
- Be involved in recruitment, coaching, and coordinating work schedules of all security personnel to ensure a secure environment at all locations and all times.
- Establish security objectives, goals, processes, and plans in support of divisional and corporate strategic directions.
- Be responsible for advising and counselling management on their compliance posture to all division and corporate standards.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of asset and information protection principles necessary to plan and implement security programs and solutions in support of the business.
- Must have strong management presentation and negotiation skills as well as proven experience in organizing and directing staff/team work and coordinating such activities to a successful conclusion.
- Have frequent contact to exchange information with all levels of line, regional and corporate management, as well as external relationships.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills to review, evaluate, recommend changes and/or develop and implement new programs as requirements and customer needs change.
- Must have the skill and ability to conduct and/or support sensitive investigations involving company personnel, assets, and/or proprietary information.
- Must have ability to develop unique solutions that balance the needs of the business without loss or compromise of company assets.
- BA/BSc. in Management, or equivalent
- 5+ years of management experience
- Background in an operational environment
- Seasoned and in depth knowledge of Security Protocol and Procedures would be an asset.
VI. KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Ability to work in a client-focused role within a fast pace environment
- Personal initiative in developing efficient work processes.
- Ability to discipline/address any violation of company policy in a respectful and professional manner
- Strong leadership demeanor and skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; ability to handle multiple tasks.
- High level of accuracy required
- Strong Customer Service and Communications skills
- English Proficiency (e.g., reading, writing, speaking, listening)
- Mental Abilities (e.g., visual observation and identification, mental rotation)
- Work Values (e.g., responsibility, honesty, integrity)
- Interpersonal Skills (e.g., customer service, dependability)
Applications should be emailed to Operationmanager85@gmail.com
Deadline for applications: August 31st, 2018