Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Vacancy - Operations Manager
An internationally recognized, prestigious, and sales-driven contact centre based in St Lucia is seeking a pro-active and dynamic Operations Manager for their E-Chat department.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing exemplary leadership to a team in a performance-based environment. A proven track record in delivering successful sales strategies is essential.
- Sound understanding of performance management techniques and strategies
- Strong background in championing and upholding organizational policies and procedures
- Strong people-management, organizational, and communication skills,
- Proven experience in effective leadership, mentorship, and training.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, with the ability to quickly learn other computer applications.
- At Least a Bachelor’s Degree, and experience in a senior management role.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and public holidays, based on the needs of the business.
- Ability to travel when requested.
- Salary and other financial incentives will be commensurate on experience, qualifications, and your team’s performance.
- Participation in the company’s various life, health and pension plans.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 4TH 2019.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview