Vacancy - Internal Audit Manager
Position: Internal Audit Manager.
The successful candidate will perform independent and objective review of company’s risk management, control and governance processes.
Qualifications AND Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, ACCA or CPA preferred, with minimum of 5 years of public or private accounting experience.
- Required minimum 3 years experience as internal/external auditor.
- Accounting experience in the retail and wholesale of Petroleum Products or Industry would be considered an asset.
- Extensive knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills, required.
- Demonstrated abilities in problem solving, proficiency in written, analytical and verbal communications, required.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet applications and computerized accounting systems, such as ACCPAC is required.
- Demonstrated qualities of being thorough, detail oriented, highly organized, analytical and responsible.
- Must have sound knowledge of dealing with governmental agencies i.e. NIC, Inland Revenue and Customs.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receipt of applications is July 1, 2020