Vacancy - General Manager
A local company engaged in lottery games and entertainment, is seeking an experienced professional to fill the following position in St. Lucia - General Manager
Plans, recommends and executes approved organizational policy and strategy; manages the organization’s local operation in line with corporate directives.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate Degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance or IT
- Seven (7) to ten (1) years work experience successfully operating own business: or
- Five (5) years work experience at a senior management level, with P&L responsibility for a business unit
Technical Skills and Attributes:
- Strong sales, agent development, accounting, marketing and/or IT skills
- Ability to lead and influence team
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Solid organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Skill in project management and analysis
- Ability to resolve complex business issues
- Ability to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Proven leadership, guidance, training and mentoring skills
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of or experience in a route business would be advantageous
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and competence.
Interested persons are invited to submit their applications along with a detailed resume and proof of qualifications via email to the email address below. We regret that only candidates who have been selected for interview will be contacted in acknowledgement of their applications.
Application deadline: November 30, 2017