Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
VACANCY FOR ACCOUNTS CLERK
Performs various clerical and routine accounting tasks which includes posting entries, verifying and reconciling accounts, processing payments, and/or assisting in preparation of billings and other financial reports. Responds to inquiries and contacts other departments and/or vendors to resolve discrepancies.
• 5 CXC passes including Accounts and Mathematics
• Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable Clerk
• Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
• Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Aptitude for numbers
• Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
• Data entry and word processing skills
• Well organized
• Associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus
Applicants are required to submit their application to the HR department or email applications to email@example.com by January 25th 2023
An accounting clerk is a member of a company’s accounting department, responsible for assisting with both clerical and administrative tasks. In general, an accounting clerk takes care of basic office tasks that involve reporting, bookkeeping, research, as well as the resolution of discrepancies related to any of the tasks he or she performs.