TITLE: Product Photographer
REPORTS TO: Country Manager
LOCATION: Rodney Bay, Gros Islet
TYPE: Fixed Term Contract
The Excellent Group of Companies is looking for a Product Photographer to play a key role in marketing our products to customers and building our brand by capturing engaging quality images for our ecommerce website, from the photo capture to the photo editing.
The main areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Use various technologies and mediums to produce photos.
- Use style guides and technical specifications for photo development.
- Coordinate with Country Manager and/or Director to design and develop photos.
- Generate images for product descriptions for website catalogue in a timely manner.
- Develop knowledge of and understand product features to ensure that the proper usage of product is conveyed in the image, and that the preferred angles and combinations are used for all assigned items.
- Process, colour correct, and perform quality control of all images.
- Produce photos for logos, banners, marketing materials, website and other publications as required.
- Photograph products and models in studio or on location.
- Five CXC Subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, LightRoom
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in digital photography required, including operating various computer controlled, job specific equipment such as digital SLR cameras, lenses, various photo programs, lighting equipment, use of shared drives, proper computer settings and photo size/quality for optimal showcasing of items, proper use of backdrops, etc.
- Experience working in a dynamic environment.
- Technically savvy.
- Basic design skills would be a strong asset.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Knowledge of retail industry. Aware of trends in the industry.
- Good eye for design, layout, and detail
- Possess imagination and creativity
- Ability to work in a team and communicate in a professional manner with all stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to strict deadlines
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Self-starter with ability to deliver without constant supervision.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to observe and maintain confidentiality in the performance of duties.
- Pro-active, with a ‘can-do’ attitude, self-starter, motivated
Interested persons please forward resume to:
Subject: Product Photographer St. Lucia
26-28 Gaston Street,
Lange Park Industrial Estate, Chaguanas
Subject: Product Photographer