Job Summary-Baby Sitter/ Early Child Caregiver
A vacancy exists for an Early Child Caregiver in the north of the island in a private home. Are you a compassionate and energetic individual who enjoys working with children? Do you have experience working with infants/children? The child caregiver will look after the basic needs of an infant and conduct duties such as dressing, feeding, reading, cleaning and supervising play time.
Working Hours: 8:30 am – 6pm (must be flexible)
• Must be at least 25 years of age or older
• 1 year or more of previous childcare experience
• Ability to pass a background check
• Must provide the names and contact number of 2 references
• Ability to speak a foreign language will be an asset but not mandatory.
• Must be trustworthy & honest
• Flexible with working hours
Interested persons should send their cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.