Vacancy - Collections Officer
COLLECTIONS OFFICER - ST LUCIA
We are a growing company in the Financial Services industry that has an immediate vacancy for a Legal Officer/Attorney for our St. Lucia office. Suitably qualified candidate should have some previous experience in banking, accounting or debt collections and have the ability to work with little to no supervision. This is an excellent position for the right candidate to join our winning team!
- Responsible for the collection of delinquent mortgage loans.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customer to avoid mortgage delinquency, foreclosures and repossessions.
- Work in accordance with consumer privacy laws and company procedures.
- Contact debtors regarding status of account and fees past due.
- Determine debtor’s financial ability to offer alternate payment programs and methods.
- Perform skip tracking to locate debtors with incorrect contact information.
- Document and maintain all incoming and outgoing collection efforts in accordance with the established standards. (E.g. Updated phone numbers, Letters & Mailing addresses).
- Advise customers of their responsibilities under term of contract. Provide individual loan counseling on acceptable repayments terms.
- 6 MONTHS - 1 YEAR IN COLLECTIONS OR CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE. PC SKILLS.
- Effective communication skills; ability to negotiate to meet objectives.
- Effective negotiation skills and effective follow-up with customers to ensure adherence to repayment terms.
- Working knowledge of mortgage loan portfolio.
- Provide excellent and outstanding services to debtors’ management.
- A letter of interest (highlighting work experience and accomplishments relevant to the position).
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae or resume.
- At least three confidential professional references.
Interested persons who are suitably qualified as for the above requirements may respond by sending their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about the vacancy can be found on our job board at www.topcareers1.com.
Deadline: February 28, 2019