Vacancy - Collections Manager
COLLECTIONS MANAGER FOR ST LUCIA
We are a growing company in the Financial Services industry that has an immediate vacancy for a Collections Manager for our St Lucia office. Suitably qualified candidate should have some previous experience in banking, or debt collections and must have the ability to manage a team of Collection Officer. This is an excellent position for the right candidate to join our winning team!
- Responsible for the collection of delinquent mortgage loans.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customer to avoid mortgage delinquency, foreclosures and repossessions.
- Work in accordance with consumer privacy laws and company procedures.
- Contact debtors regarding status of account and fees past due.
- Determine debtor’s financial ability to offer alternate payment programs and methods.
- Perform skip tracking to locate debtors with incorrect contact information.
- Document and maintain all incoming and outgoing collection efforts in accordance with the established standards. (E.g. Updated phone numbers, Letters & Mailing addresses).
- Advise customers of their responsibilities under term of contract. Provide individual loan counseling on acceptable repayments terms.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years in Debt Collection Management role
- Working knowledge of mortgage loan portfolio.
- Ability to manage and motivate staff to achieve and exceed targets
- Effective communication skills; ability to negotiate to meet objectives.
- Be results oriented. Detail oriented and ability to follow through.
Interested persons who meet the above requirements may send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information about the vacancy can be found on our job board at www.topcareers1.com