Vacancy - Civil/Structural Engineer
- Analysis and design of various Civil & Structural Engineering works
- Supervision of engineering technicians and CAD technicians
- Preparation of engineering reports and estimates
- Conduct structural assessments and site investigations
- Project Management and supervision of various construction works
Candidates will be required to demonstrate proficiency in the following;
- Analytical and design skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Time and resource management
- Supervisory skills
- Computer skills.
Knowledge of drafting software such as AutoCAD & Civil3D would be an asset
Knowledge of engineering analysis and design software such as SAP2000, ETABS, and/or REVIT would be an asset.
Qualifications and Experience
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Civil / Structural Engineering. Prior experience with an engineering consulting firm would be an asset.
Applicants should possess a valid driver’s license.
Applications, inclusive of resumes, certificates and university transcripts should be submitted to email@example.com, by March 31, 2020.