Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Vacancy - Chef
A food establishment in the Castries area is seeking to hire a customer-focused, energetic Chef to create an exciting breakfast and lunch menu for complex staff and cruise ship passengers .
- Create new breakfast and lunch menu for a busy business complex
- Maintain food costs and budgets
- Plan menus and ensure uniform serving portions with a high presentation quality
- Perform multiple tasks smoothly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain the quality and quantity of food served
- Prepare meals whilst preparing multiple orders
- Maintain and monitor perishable and non-perishable stock inventory
- Set up and clean equipment for daily food preparation
- Communicate with distributors and suppliers for order deliveries
- Maintain a safe working environment according to the regulations of the Ministry of Health
- Disinfect and sanitize the work area daily for the next day food preparation.
- Must be trained/ experienced in Culinary Arts or possess a Hospitality background.
- Flexible Schedule
- Time Management skills.
- Knowledge of baking and pastry techniques
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Current Health Card
- Physically fit to move, lift, carry, push, pull objects without assistance
- Perform additional duties when requested by management
If you have a passion for Hospitality, we invite you to apply by submitting a current CV and cover letter with three listed references.
Deadline for submission is: 21st October, 2019
Compensation is reflective of experience and qualification-
Successful applicants will be acknowledged.