Vacancy - Accounts Clerk
We are recruiting an experienced, motivated and results orientated Accounts clerk in Castries.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assists in accurate and timely local financial reporting.
- Prepares spreadsheets recording location transactions.
- Contacts locations regarding variances, as necessary.
- Pays jackpots following established departmental procedures.
- Provides technical accounting support to Accountant.
- Provides administrative support to Accountant.
- Performs any duties as required, to ensure or facilitate the effective and efficient operations of the company.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- Must have a recognized degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to generate and interpret reports.
- Must be able to read and interpret financial information.
- Must have good interpersonal, communication and supervisory skills.
- Must be available for work outside normal working hours.
- Prior Auditing experience would be an asset.
- Prior experience with QuickBooks would be an advantage.
- Must be able to work weekends
** Only applications selected for interview will be acknowledged. **
Please send full CV along with two references to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 16th 2019