Unicomer (St. Lucia) Group - Senior Optometrist
We are looking for full time, experienced and compassionate Senior Optometrist, to lead a dynamic team of Optometrists in delivering first class paternity care throughout the optical chain.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing, implementing and maintaining outstanding clinical standards
- Ensuring first class patient care and service by scheduling Optometrist coverage at all locations; by performing vision tests and analyzing results; by diagnosing sight problems, such as nearsightedness or farsightedness and eye diseases, such as glaucoma; by prescribing eyeglasses, contact lenses and medications; by educating and counseling patients; by referring to Ophthalmologist if necessary.
- Managing Optometrists to ensure optimum performance
- Maintaining devices and equipment by implementing and monitoring preventative maintenance schedules as necessary
- Providing training to optical chain staff as required
- Preparing reports by collating, analyzing and presenting reports as required
- Providing support and relief coverage across the OECS as and when required
- Based in Saint Lucia, the position offers an exciting opportunity to travel within the OECS
- BSc. in Optometry from an accredited institution accepted within the OECS
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in optometry; experience in optical retail an asset
- Proficient in the use of optical diagnostics devices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good Organizational, leadership and business skills
- Exceptional communication skills; tactful and discreet
- Able to work with precision
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Why you should apply?
- Very competitive total rewards package
- Excellent growth opportunity
Please email cover letter and CV to: email@example.com on or before Friday 30th November 2018
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only short-listed candidates will be contacted