Unicomer Group - Micro Finance Officer
Come build your career with Unicomer Group!
A dynamic and fast paced retail organization spanning 24 countries, with over 1,000 stores and 16,000 talented and engaged retail professionals across Latin America, the Caribbean and USA. Unicomer Group is the owner of established brands within the Caribbean, including, Courts, Optical, Ready Finance, Radio Shack and Lucky Dollar.
We are looking for a full time , energetic and customer centric Micro Finance Officer (MFO) who will be responsible for helping individuals and Small & Medium Enterprises (SME’s) to acquire loans from Unicomer (St. Lucia) Limited, via sales and promotion initiatives, proper assessment of the client needs, including disbursement of funds while delivering exceptional customer service in line with company policies.
The successful candidate will have key accountabilities as follows:
- To achieve daily, weekly and monthly sales and revenue targets
- To analyze potential loan markets to find opportunities to promote loan sales
- To develop/execute sales strategies to improve loan portfolio
- To interview applicants to determine financial eligibility for loans
- To ensure loan applications and repayments on loans are completed accurately
- To counsel applicants on loan repayment policies and restrictions
- To provide technical support to clients in the form of cash flows and basic financial accounting and business management
- To maintain and review account records
- To liaise with relevant personnel on all pending accounts
- To disseminate all marketing materials and information to potential clients
- To remain abreast of the country’s legal development in the area of annual renewal of licenses
- To assist with unit supervisory duties
- Any other duties deemed necessary for the smooth flow of the Cash Loan Unit
- Tertiary level education, preferably a Degree in Business or Finance & Accounting or related field
- Three (3) years’ experience in a similar position with an emphasis on new client acquisition and client retention
Why should you apply?
- Very competitive total rewards package
- Excellent growth opportunity
Send your completed application and CV to email@example.com
Deadline for receiving applications is Monday 27th August 2018