Unicomer Group - Branch Supervisor
Come build your career with Unicomer Group!
A dynamic and fast paced retail organization spanning 24 countries, with over 1000 stores and 16000 talented and engaged retail professionals across Latin America, the Caribbean and USA. Unicomer Group is the owner of established brands within the Caribbean, including, Courts, Optical, Ready Finance, Radio Shack and Lucky Dollar.
We are looking for a full time innovative and enthusiastic Branch Supervisor, who is passionate about retail. This position is responsible for the general supervision of branch operations and employees, interfacing with customers, and contributing to the overall success and profitability of the branch.
- Providing general supervision of branch personnel by coaching employees, providing regular performance feedback, inspiring team to continuously provide top notch customer service, scheduling shifts, and overseeing the activities of floor personnel.
- Meeting and exceeding established store sales and performance goals daily
- Meeting financial goals by assisting with the development of budgets, monitoring sales, ensuring targets and KPI’s are met, ensuring sound cash management practices.
- Maintaining inventory by coordinating stocktaking activities and ensuring inventory counts are accurate, ensuring on time deliveries, maintaining adequately stock levels, and securing stock.
- Maintaining sales floor by upholding visual merchandising standards, and ensuring that store is esthetically appealing.
- Setting and achieving the highest standards of retail execution.
- Preparing reports by collating, analyzing and presenting reports as required.
The successful candidate will have key accountabilities as follows:
- Diploma in Management/ Business Studies equivalent
- At least two (2) years’ supervisory experience in a retail environment
- Strong customer service orientation; helpful demeanor and a passion for providing an excellent customer experience.
- Solid experience and demonstrated skills in supervising, coaching and training sales associates
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated decision-making ability, leadership skills, and ability to prioritize and delegate
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office suite, particularly excel
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Very competitive total rewards package
- Excellent growth opportunity
Please join us! Send your completed Application and CV to McGlensha_antoine@unicomer.com. Deadline for receiving applications is Friday 18th April 2019.