UNI-V (St. Lucia) Ltd - IT/Facilities Coordinator
UNI-V (St. Lucia) Ltd, an affiliate of the worldwide representative for Sandals & Beaches Resorts, is seeking to employ an enthusiastic, energetic, and flexible individual in the capacity of IT/Facilities Coordinator.
The IT/Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for providing daily technical support for desktop computers, applications, and related technology. He/She will also be responsible for the upkeep of the offices and its equipment by scheduling maintenance and repair work that may be required from time to time.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure the correct specification, installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines
- Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Work with Network Operations staff as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received from clients.
- Recommend and/or perform upgrades on systems to ensure longevity.
- Arrange for general repairs and maintenance of the AC units, plumbing, security hardware, and company vehicles.
- Perform health and safety audits and recommend corrective actions as required.
- Minimum Associate’s Degree in Information Technology or related field, with a minimum of two year’s experience in a related field.
- Familiarity with the various roles and features within a Windows Server Environment
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, multi-tasking, and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to meet and deal tactfully with fellow employees, vendors & contactors, with a strong focus on professionalism and quality service.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Working Hours and conditions:
- The successful candidate must be flexible with their work schedule, as he/she will be on call within a 24-hour per day operation.
- Must possess full dexterity and the physical characteristics to perform the essential functions of the job (strength, standing, lifting, reaching, bending, etc.)
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com by March 7th, 2020
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.