TriBiz Marketing – Sales & Marketing Agents
A start-up company in Castries is seeking passionate and self-driven qualified candidates to fill the role of Sales & Marketing Agent. Applicants must be serious about a career in sales and willingness to persevere through challenges.
The primary responsibilities entail marketing the business, managing social media accounts for its clients, promoting our products & services on social media and other platforms and overall driving in sales for the business.
- Call businesses from a “client list” to promote and sell our services
- Email proposals & respond to client’s emails
- Cold calls to businesses
- Meet one-on-one with business owners to discuss business
- Close sales & sign contracts
- Provide invoices, receipts and handle payments from clients
- Promote our clients’ products & services on their social media accounts
- Respond to customer queries on social media for our clients
- Meet weekly sales targets
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literacy
- Written & verbal communication skills
- Strong people’s skill, Team spirit
- Basic Marketing skills
- Basic know-how on the operations of social media (Facebook & Instagram)
- Minimum 2 years’ sales experience is a must
- Certification in sales/customer service/marketing is a plus
- CXC passes in Maths, English and 1 Business subject
Comprehensive training will be provided upon commencement as well as refreshers’ during the time of employment with the company. Candidates must have an active Facebook and or Instagram account(s).
Salary: Basic + Commission
All interested and suitable candidates can email their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline Friday 21st February 2020, addressed to the Managing Director.