Tolyn Manufacturers Limited - Machine oOperator
Tolyn Manufacturers Limited requires a Machine operator.
Please note that this is a temporary position with the possibility of permanent employment.
We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings
- Feed raw material to semi-automated machines
- Inspect work for quality with measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus\
- Must be reliable and mature.
Kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application by email only
Applications must be received by March 22nd, 2020.
We will only respond to candidates that the meet the required standard.
Remuneration Package will be based on qualifications and experience.
Kindly submit a copy of your resume to email@example.com by 22/03/2020.