Ti Kaye Resort and Spa - Pastry Chef
Ti Kaye Resort and Spa is seeking an enthusiastic individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced culinary environment to fill in the position of Assistant Pastry Cook.
This individual will assist the Pastry Chef with pastry preparation and work closely with the Kitchen team.
- Work cohesively with the culinary team.
- Ensure that all preparation of pastry items is accurate and meets all standard presentation requirements
- Comply with all company policies and procedures as outlined.
- Ensure safety, sanitation and cleanliness of self and work station at all times
- Treat all company property with care and respect
- Work at a quick pace and in an efficient manner
- Operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner
- Support procedures for food & beverage portion and waste controls
- Ensure all food supplies necessary for service are in appropriate supply on a timely basis
- Ensure high quality and supply of products at all times
- Previous Pastry experience is an asset
- Ability to read and comprehend recipes
- Must be able to work in a standing position for a minimum of 8 hours with appropriate breaks
- Must be flexible to work night and weekend shifts
Submit all applications to email@example.com by Friday, May 31, 2019.