The St. Lucia Hospitality Credit Union - General Manager
The St. Lucia Hospitality Credit Union is seeking a Dynamic Leader, an innovative, performance-driven and analytical individual to head its operations as a General Manager .
The General Manager will be responsible for the general management of all resources of the credit union. A key focus will be the ability to engage at diverse levels, with the objectives of implementing decisions and the general progression of the business providing sound financial advice and continuous improvement of share holder value.
This position will report directly to the Board of Directors.
Essential duties will relate to the following:
- Ensure the financial stability and member satisfaction commensurate with the best interests of all stakeholders; i.e. members, employees, etc
- Provide strategic direction, vision, leadership and management in all functional areas
- Assist with the training and development and recruiting process of staff
- Develop and maintain investment portfolio and membership growth
- Reduce and manage Delinquency Portfolio
- Submission of Management Accounts and general management monthly reports
- Corporate Governance
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Accounting or Finance with 7 years credit union senior level management experience or General Business Management Experience OR
- MBA, Accounting or Finance with 5 years credit union management experience or General Business Management experience.
Skills and Behavioural attributes for the position:
- Track record in planning and directing financial operations
- Human Resource in developing and coaching teams to high performance
- Excellent initiative and judgement, underpinned by strong values
- Experience in strategic planning and execution
- Ability to build strong business alliances through networking
- highly computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite
To join our team, email you resume to: email@example.com or applications should be addressed to:
The Secretary Saint Lucia Hospitality Credit Union Limited #35 Chisel Street Castries
on or before Thursday, December 14, 2017