The Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbelt GmbH (GIZ) - Accounting Assistant
The Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbelt GmbH (GIZ) under the “Global Programme Sustainable Management of Mobility in the Context of Climate Change (HMCC)” in St. Lucia is looking for an Accounting Assistant
- Certificate/diploma or comparable qualification from a commercial academy (accounting)
- At least 1 - 3 years’ professional experinece in a comparable position
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- In-depth knowledge of accounting software
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
- Very good knowledge of the European language widely used in the country, ideally a knowledge of German
- Good management and organizational skills
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed - corresponding measures are agreed with management.
Information of the Programme:
The HMCC Programme principal goal is to improve applied knowledge relating to the sustainable management of human mobility in the context of climate change in our partner regions the Caribbean and the pacific and our partner country the Philippines, as well as in German and international cooperation. In addition, Timeframe of Employment: May/June 2019 - April 2020
If you are interested, kindly submit your cover letter and CV in PDF form and in English to: email@example.com
Candidate’s application will be receiving by May 10th, 2019
Note: Due to the high volume of applications received, we will only contact applicants who are being considered. Thank you for your understanding.