Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
SUNFRESH LTD - Production/Maintenance Assistant
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Production/Maintenance Assistant for the beverage operations of Sunfresh Ltd, in St Lucia.
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products.
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- Plan and lay out work to meet production and schedule requirements.
- Start up and shut down processing equipment.
- Assist with the installation of new equipment.
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum education: Diploma, Certificate Level would be acceptable depending on experience.
- Mechanical: Knowledge of equipment, repairs and Maintenance.
- Electrics/Electronics: Knowledge of electronics.
- Production operations: Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control and or PET Blow Molding would be an asset
KEY PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Good problem solving skills
- Good oral comprehension.
- Good oral and written expression.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Negotiable and will depend on Experience.
- Applications, with curriculum vitae and at least two references, should be sent to General Manager, Sunfresh Ltd, PO Box 115, Castries.
- Applications will close on 1st November 2019.
- Only suitable applicants or potential candidates will be invited for interviews.