Subway - Sandwich Artist
Position(s) Available: Sandwich Artist® Reports to: Management Employment Type: Full Time
Job Summary: Sandwich Artists™ greet and serve guests, prepare product, maintain food safety and sanitation standards, and handle or process light paperwork. Exceptional guest service is a major component of this position. Sandwich Artists™ utilize a Point of Sale/Cash Register to record orders and make change. Food preparation and safety, maintaining a clean restaurant and image, and adhering to all Subway® standards as outlined in the Subway® Operations Manual: Daily Procedures are among some key tasks and responsibilities.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepares food neatly, accurately and in a timely way.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of the menu and is able to explain it to customers accurately.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner to both customers and colleagues.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area, and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Cleans as directed.
- Greets customers and prepares their orders, uses POS system to record order and compute bill, collects payment from customer and gives correct change.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas, and procedures as outlined in Subway Operations Manual.
- Understands and adheres to all proper food handling, safety and sanitization standards while preparing food, serving food and cleaning.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in Subway Operations Manual.
- Completes online coursework on the University Of Subway as directed.
Qualifications: 5 CXCs or more, Computer Literate. How to Apply: Send your application to email: email@example.com. Deadline to Apply: January 15, 2019