St. Lucia Marketing Board (SLMB) - Production and Distribution Manager
We are seeking a highly skilled, experienced and knowledgeable Production and Distribution Manager to join the St. Lucia Marketing Board (SLMB) restructuring team in creating and managing a New Agriculture Marketing Entity.
The Production and Distribution Manager has overall responsibility for the efficient and effective management of the New Marketing Entity’s agricultural production and distribution operations. The Production and Distribution Manager would be responsible for the following; supervision of all distribution outlets, procurement and distribution of farm inputs, computer aided production scheduling of farmers’ production and the import and export of agricultural produce. Those functions will be carried out in accordance with the New Entity’s Articles of Association, policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least five (5) years experience at a senior management level at a food retail or wholesale establishment OR ;
- a Bachelors degree in Production Management, Management of Business, Business Administration or Accounting;
- Familiarity with customs and excise regulations in Saint Lucia, transportation modeling, product packaging, product traceability, HAACP, GAP, and ISO will be assets;
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills;
- Perpetual learner and self developer;
- Innovative and problem solving;
- Emotionally intelligent strong leader and team player;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel.
REMUNERATION AND STAFF BENEFITS
Commensurate with experience, skills set and qualifications.
Application packages are accepted only via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and addressed to “General Manager, St. Lucia Marketing Board, P.O Box 441, Castries, St. Lucia” to reach him no later than July 7th 2019