SOL EC Ltd - Pump Mechanic
Sol has an immediate vacancy for the following position within its office at Buckeye Compound, Cul de Sac, Castries, Saint Lucia.
The idea candidate will have responsibility for the timely and effective maintenance of the Company’s assets at the depot facilities, as well as the retail and commercial sites. The position requires, as a minimum, a sound secondary education ideally with an Associate degree/Diploma from a technical college or institution. A technical certificate in Mechanics and Electrical/Electronics is also a requirement. Product knowledge on petroleum products, excellent communication and literacy skills as well as a light goods vehicle/heavy dutie vehicle license would be an asset.
Job requirements will include but not be limited to:
- Responding effectively and efficiently to customer fault reports, inclusive of utilization of remote diagnostic tools as applicable
- Supporting the Senior Maintenance Technician in managing spares levels (inventory) and storage for all spares
- Maintaining all assigned fixed and mobile equipment to minimize disruption of services and maximise asset life
- Supporting the Senior Maintenance Technician in ensuring optimal fault tracking and introspection as assigned, and ensuring timely close-out
- Pro-actively contributing to the safe conduct of all maintenance activities with follow through on attendant UA/UC actions/submissions
For more information or to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.solpetroleum.com. Application forms can be downloaded and must be submitted along with your CV via email to email@example.com on or before September 28, 2018.
Applications can also be submitted to:
The General Manager “Vacancy: Pump Mechanic” SOL EC LTD Buckeye Compound, Cul de Sac, castries SAINT LUCIA
Only short listed candidates will be contracted for an interview.