COME BUILDYOUR CAREER WITH UNICOMER GROUP!
A dynamic and fast paced retail organization spanning 24 countries,with over 1,000 stores and 16,000 talented and engaged retail professionals across Latin America, the Caribbean and USA. Unicomer Group is the owner of established brands within the Caribbean,including,Courts,Optical,Ready Finance,Radio Shack and Lucky Dollar.
KEYAREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Developing,implementing,and maintaining outstanding clinical standards.
- Ensuring first class patient care and service by schedulingOptometrist coverage at all locations; by performing vision tests and analyzing results; by diagnosing sight problems,such as nearsightedness or farsightedness and eye diseases,such as glaucoma; by prescribing eyeglasses, contact lenses,and medications; by educating and counseling patients;by referring to Ophthalmologist if necessary.
- Managing Optometrists to ensure optimum performance.
- Maintaining devices and equipment by implementing and monitoring preventative maintenance schedules as necessary.
- Providingtrainingto optical chain staff as required.
- Preparing reports by collating,analyzing,and presenting reports as required.
- Providing support and relief coverage across the OECS as and when required.
Based in Saint Lucia, the position offers an exciting opportunity to travel within the OECS.
EXPERIENCE,SKILLS & QUALIFICATION:
- BSc. In Optometry from an accredited institution accepted withinthe OECS Minimum of 5 years' experience in optometry; experience in optical retail is an asset
- Proficient in the use of optical diagnostic devices Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Good organizational,leadership,and business skills Exceptional communication skills;tactful and discreet Able to work with precision
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Please email your cover letter and resume to: Hr.email@example.com
Deadline for submission June 9th 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.