The following job vacancy is available within a local, small pharmaceutical wholesaler company. Qualified and eligible individuals interested in applying for this position may apply to Human Resources no later than August 7th, 2018 at email@example.com .
Job Tittle: Sales Representative
The preferred candidate should possess the following Qualifications, Experience and Technical Skills.
- Create and implement a sales strategy that ensures you meet org sales goals, as well as organizational goals.
- Communicate with all current and potential customers on a regular basis, providing solutions as needed, and oversee all sales activity in your assigned sales territory.
- Coordinate with team leaders as needed to generate sales and provide excellent customer service.
- Submit reports on your sales activity regularly to Management and maintain clean and updated records for all leads and customers.
- Adhere to all company procedures, values and policies so that you provide an accurate representation of the company to all potential and current customers. You will be an ambassador of our company, becoming a trusted face to our customers.
- Will also monitor industry trends to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 CXC’s including Mathematics & English
- Experience in sales, preferably outside sales especially in the areas of Pharmaceuticals or Health related products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer Literate
- Must be willing to travel most of the time
- Commitment to and demonstration of high ethical standards governing professional behavior and interactions.
- Certifications in Sales & Marketing would be an asset
- Knowledgeable about Pharmaceutical products