Saint Lucia Air and Sea Ports Authority -Chef Supervisor - Iyanola Executive Lounge (IEL)
Are you looking to join our team?
- Do you have experience working in a Kitchen?
- Are you able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen staff, dining room personnel and guests?
- Are you able to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 50lbs?
- Will you be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time, up to 9 hours?
- Are you a holder of a valid health card?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the questions listed above, and you possess the following experience and qualifications, then this opportunity is for you:
- Diploma in Culinary Ats/Certificate in Culinary Arts
- Secondary School certificate (CXC passes including English, Mathematics, and Food & Nutrition)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in varied Kitchen position
- At least 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Dependable, flexible, safety conscious, courteous, team player
Other important information:
Reports to: Manager - Iyanola Executive Loung
Liases with: Internally - Airport Manager - Hewanorra International Airport Externally - Passengers/guests/Lounge Memberships holders
Applications should be addressed to:
Senior Manager Human Resources Saint Lucia Air and Sea Ports Authority PO Box 651 Manoel Street Castries
Or emailed to: email@example.com
Deadline for submission of applications: Friday 8th February 2019