Rendezvous - Food & Beverage, Rooms & Maintenance and Concierge/Front Office
Rendezvous is seeking qualified and motivated individuals to serve the needs of the business, our guests and our colleagues in various roles. Kindly submit your application specific to the positions listed below:
Food & Beverage:
- Restaurant Captain
- Wine Waiter
- Restaurant Waiter/Waitress
- Bartender/Beach Waiter
- Chef De Partie
- Commis Chefs
Rooms and Maintenance:
- Room Attendant / Turn down Service Attendant
- Air Condition & Refrigeration Technician
Summary of Essential Education, Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in a similar role in a 4-star resort.
- Minimum qualifications: CXC examination with 5 passes including English and Math with Grades 1 or 2 only.
- Must possess outstanding guest service skills.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Good knowledge of both spoken and written English.
- Able to read and interpret Standard Operating Procedure manuals.
- Must be able to work different shifts, Weekends, Public holidays.
- Comply with resort standards and policies for efficient operation.
- Maintain standard of personal appearance and grooming.
Should you meet the above requirements and have the necessary qualifications and skills required for the positions above, please submit your applications and resumes to:
Email: HRAdminAsst@theromanticholiday.com or mail to: P.O. Box 190, Castries, The Human Resource Manager Deadline for submission: 4th September 2018 Please note only suitable applicants will be considered.