Real Foods Inc - System Administrator (IT)
Primary Responsibility: To ensure functionality and efficiency of Point of Sales (MICROS) and IT System.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for implementing MICROS point of sales (POS) solutions
- Create and update user manuals and troubleshooting guides to assist software system users
- Design, implement and oversee installation, set up and updating of all POS equipment including but not limited to cash registers, credit card machines and computers
- Train POS system uses in order to ensure correction operation of equipment
- Assist in the resolution of POS and mobile POS production issues
- Provide high level of technical support for POS system user operating equipment
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures
- Perform technical analysis and troubleshooting for all IT systems and equipment to deal with hardware and software discrepancies
- Provide on or off site, telephone or remote technical support for all locations for hardware and software
- Configure/ reconfigure equipment in the market as required
- Maintain inventory database of store menu items to reflect current and future products
- Maintenance of the Enterprise Management Server
- Research and recommend innovative and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, system and key processes, reviewing system and application logs.
- Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary
- Generate reports as required for Purchasing and Marketing departments to reflect sales and product usage.
- Provide supervisory support to the Commissary and Warehouse departments
- Configure and manage company email service.
- Compile and produce surveillance as requested by appropriate authority.
- Source equipment necessary to complete IT related activities
- Provide supervisory support to IT projects being undertaken
- Manage, Configure and service Drive Thru System
- Conduct quarterly servicing of all company equipment
- Provide technical and remote technical support for KFC Roseau and Pic n Go
- Provide training and coaching to micros support in Dominica
- Any other duties related to the position as assigned.
- A Diploma or Associate’s Degree in Information Technology or related qualifications
- A minimum of Two (2) years’ experience
- Competent in the use of identified software with the ability to learn new applications.
- Result Oriented
- Customer Focused
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Ability to Multi-Task and work with adjusting priorities
- Valid Driver’s License
- Own Vehicle
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefit package which will be influenced by the successful candidate’s knowledge, skills and abilities. All interested person are required to apply on or before 13th August 2018.
Applications with resumes must be submitted to: The Human Resource Manager Real Foods Inc. P.O. Box RB 2763 Email: email@example.com