Real Foods Inc - Restaurant General Manager (KFC RODNEY BAY)
Primary Responsibility: To ensure the restaurants meet and exceed established targets for sales, and to participate in hiring, training and coaching of team members in accordance with CHAMPS and YUM standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establishes goals for the team and monitors performance and execution against targets.
- Coaches, motivates and cross trains team members on standards and procedures, making recommendations on specific areas for retraining to Field Trainer.
- Uses Leading a Shift to coach and train Shift Supervisors on shift management.
- Conducts performance evaluations twice yearly on team members.
- Champions the recognition and motivation programme, rewarding team members for service excellence and teamwork, utilizing CHAMPS cards and other tokens of appreciation.
- Improves one’s knowledge and skills by identifying on the job learning and other training.
- Proactively records progress throughout the year and meaningfully participates in the performance evaluation.
- Ensures that menu items are available and produced to standard; that the restaurant upholds cleanliness standards and that team members meet standards of hospitality and service, based on CHAMPS.
- Participates in the interviewing and selection of team members and supervisory staff.
- Ensures team members are certified with food handler’s permit from Environmental Health Department.
- Works with HR Department and Field Trainer to ensure that full staff complement is maintained 95% of the time.
- Ensures a safe working environment for team members and supervises team members in the proper use of equipment.
- Is responsible for cash handling procedures – that cash is secured in safe, cash pulls are done throughout the day, cash is deposited daily and reports are sent to the Accounts Department.
- Ensures all tools and resources are maintained and as appropriate licensed and insured according to required standards.
- Collaborates with security on duty regarding customer and team member safety.
- Proactively identifies issues/problems focusing on process improvement and takes steps to resolve these. (Sets example to other employees).
- Provide exceptional customer service to every customer while ensuring compliance to policies and procedures.
- Any other duties related to the position as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree/ training in a professional/specialized area.
- Three to six (3-6) years’ experience in fast food restaurant or supervisory experience.
- Competent in the use of identified software with the ability to learn new applications.
- Health Card (A Necessity)
Skills & Other Attributes Required: Skills:
- Interpersonal skills - Personable with the ability to build rapport with internal and external customers/stakeholders, can inspire and mitigate conflict; a proven relationship-builder.
- Communication skills - Seeks first to understand by effectively listening to others, asks relevant questions for clarification and responds appropriately, both verbally and in writing.
- Presentation and facilitation skills - Can effectively design and deliver presentations to the intended audience.
- Motivational skills - Provides opportunities to learn new skills, gives timely recognition for contributions made and finds creative ways to reward effort.
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefit package which will be influenced by the successful candidate’s knowledge, skills and abilities.
All interested person are required to apply on or before Friday 22nd June 2018.
Applications with resumes must be submitted to: The Human Resource Manager Real Foods Inc. P.O. Box RB 2763 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org