Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Real Foods Inc. the franchise holder for the KFC brand in St. Lucia is looking to recruit a Maintenance Technician for its growing operations.
Under the direction of the Maintenance Manager the Maintenance Technician will be responsible for supporting various maintenance functions including but not limited to:
1. Troubleshooting operating equipment,
2. Breakdown repairs,
3. Installation of new equipment,
4. Modifications to existing equipment,
5. Preventative and predictive maintenance,
6. Continuous improvement initiatives, and
7. Works with junior technicians to help them succeed
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
An Associate Degree or Certified training in a professional/specialized area such as Air Conditioning and Refrigeration with a minimum of two years’ experience.
Four to six (4 – 6) years’ experience in the field.
Competent in the use of related software with ability to learn new applications.
Familiarity with mechanics (gears, bearings, belts, etc.) would be an asset.
1. Must be able to work in a team and be able to take orders.
2. Valid drivers’ license is a must.
All interested persons are required to apply on or before Friday 26th March 2021.
Applications with resumes must be emailed to: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We thank all applicants for their Interest, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.