Real Foods Inc - Accounts Manager
Primary Responsibility: To Manage the functions of the Accounting Department to ensure efficient and accurate production of reports and financial information.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day operations of the Accounts Department
- Prepare annual budgets, cash flow forecasts, monthly management accounts and year end statutory accounts.
- Handling of Management Accounts
- Review Management accounts, Balance sheet review and commentaries and provide feedback
- Ensure the correction of errors identified
- Ensure Sub-Ledger and account reconciliation are completed in a timely manner
- Reconciliation of accounts and correction of errors
- Monitor the management of Branch Floats and Petty cash
- Prepare tax schedules and annual returns.
- Coordinate and manage the external audits
- Monitor submission of reports and reconciliations
- Conducting Performance appraisals for direct reports and assessing roles
- Analyzing company performance to identify trends and opportunities
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Knowledge of IFRS and its application
- Local corporation tax legislation. Corporate Taxation knowledge
- Computerized Accounting Programs
- Professional certification, preferably: ACCA, CIMA, CPA and CGA or a Degree in Accounting. Candidates pursuing final level examinations will be considered.
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience in senior role.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting practices, techniques and principles.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Valid Driver’s License
Compensation & Benefits: We offer a competitive remuneration and benefit package which will be influenced by the successful candidate’s knowledge, skills and abilities.
All interested person are required to apply on or before Friday 16th November 2018.
Applications with resumes must be submitted to: The Human Resource Manager Real Foods Inc. P.O. Box RB 2763 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org