AN EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EXISTS AT THE WINDJAMMER LANDING VILLA BEACH RESORT IN THE POSITION OF:
PROPERTY SERVICES SUPERVISOR
- To manage a team of enthusiastic and self-motivated employees
- To plan, prioritize, implement, coordinate, review and participate in all phases of landscaping and housekeeping activities with emphasis on the public areas
- To advise management on best landscaping practices including the coordination of existing and proposed landscaping features and structures
- To maintain the cleanliness and presentation of all aspects of the hotel's public areas and exteriors
- Knowledge of Housekeeping and Landscaping Management
- Must be knowledgeable in the various species of flora in St. Lucia.
- Must be knowledgeable in agricultural science, landscape irrigation and plant management.
- Must have a background in Human Resources Development
- Must be self-motivated and able to use initiative
- Must be service-driven and able to anticipate guest needs
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Must have proven “Leadership Skills”
- Must possess self-determined “Standards of Excellence”
- Must be able to work flexible hours, nights, weekends and public holidays.
- Must possess analytical and problem solving skills
- Must possess the ability to operate standard office equipment
- Must be computer literate and knowledgeable of applicable software applications including Microsoft Office
- Must possess sufficient physical ability and mobility to navigate across various types of terrain and work in a field environment across a 62 acre property
- Must be knowledgeable of landscaping equipment and its operation
- Must be knowledgeable of health and safety practices within a Landscaping and Housekeeping environment
- General passes in three (3) CXC O’Level subjects (grades 1, 2 or 3) in English, Social Studies and Principles of Business.
- A Diploma in Hospitality Management / Horticulture would be an asset.
- Possession of a valid driver's license would be an asset
- Two to three years of experience managing entry-level employees.
- Minimum two years housekeeping/landscaping management experience in hotel industry.
Letters of application and resume must be addressed to:
The Department of People and Culture
“The Position of Property Services Supervisor”
Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort
P.O. Box 1504
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Application is March 22, 2019
We need commitment……………. Not applications